Friday, May 29, 2015

**Post-Korea Update**

Hello everyone!




Apologies for not writing sooner. I kept myself occupied by making up for lost time with my family . . . and that's pretty much it.




Here are a few things I was able to do since returning State-side:

1. Visit relatives and parents' friends all over central and southern Florida, and visit my sister in Maryland.




2. Watch my step-mom become an American citizen.




3. Been accepted and received my visa to go to Poland.
That's right, Poland.
I'll be doing some mission work, including teaching English and the Bible at an Adventist language school.
I've even begun a separate blog for this here: www.joanninpoland.blogspot.com
I'm just waiting for a sale (that I know will come) before booking my ticket to Poland.




Well . . . I guess this is the end of this blog. Thanks for coming and reading and leaving the few comments I've received. It's very encouraging to know someone cares enough to read what I post on here. If you want more, just wait 'til September and look me up in www.joanninpoland.blogspot.com


'Til then, take care and see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment