Thursday, January 23, 2020

At New Chitose Airport

At the airport, I saw some things that caught my attention. Of course I want to share them below.

Forgive me, but this was the 1st time I ever saw a handheld Japanese flag on sale in Japan.
It takes special people to make poop cute and fun.



Sending last-minute postcards

Got spare cash? Put it to use before you leave!

Can you see the machine's screen better?

A $300+ backpack?!
Then again, they have a lifetime warranty, can float (if you need an emergency flotation device), can protect your head from falling debris (like in an earthquake), have some sort of tracking device to help find missing kids . . . hmm . . . . I guess the price is not as expensive--but it's still expensive.


This concludes my pictures and videos from Hokkaido. I really enjoyed my time there. I hope to return someday, LORD-willing.

I also hope to take less than 5 months to post pictures and videos from a location I visit. Seriously, it's January 23 and I thought I already posted this a month ago.

Whoops.

Here's to setting realistic goals in 2020!

No comments:

Post a Comment