Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Autumn in 청일 (Cheongil) Oct. 24

I can't leave my other village out of this one.

Stunning golden leaves behind Cheongil Elementary


This picture doesn't do this radiance justice.


Summer Olympic-themed spoon collection in my main school, from the 1st Summer Olympics back in Greece on 1898 to the Seoul Summer Olympics in 1988 (minus 3 for the 2 world wars, of course).


Here, you can see Cheongil Elementary (my "Friday school", to the left) and Cheongil Middle (my "Monday--and main--school", to the right).

Yes I have to travel from school-to-school on different days, but it really helps when they're beside each other.



My bus stop when it's time to go home.
I've yet to know about that place off in the distance.

And that's it!

During the 1st weekend of November, I went with a friend from church--and her student/friend and family--to Gangneung. I've been there before, but what I loved was that I went to all the places I didn't go the other times. Perfect!

. . . but it will take me some time to sort through them and post'em . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment