Friday, June 8, 2012

Short visit to Cheonan (18. - 20. May)

Ironic how the weekend I had looked forward to for weeks in advance, is the event that I didn't document at all--except for this blog entry.

I made a short visit to Cheonan on Friday, May 18. Sheesh, I don't remember being so impatient to get somewhere in such a long time. Eventually, I did arrive and I was excited to be back and see my students/friends again. I did and I had a blast; just that the time was too short (left Sunday afternoon, May 20). Also, I didn't have enough time to see everyone and I was always rushing; getting from one person to another. I don't regret it, except for not having enough time. I hope I can return for another, longer visit.

Yeah, this is very vague, but it's something I can't express. You had to have been there in order to know what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment