Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sabbath Dinner with Great Company

I was invited to dinner at a student/friend's home on Sabbath evening (18. Dez. '10). I was told she is a great cook, but I got to "taste and see" that she really is a GREAT cook! Her husband is indeed a very fortunate man.


Off to the pictures!



Living room/dining room are. Not only is Sunny a great cook, she is quite the interior decorater too!





The tables. The pumpkin soup was AWESOME! I didn't get to try everything, but what I did was . . . well, "delicious" would be an understatement.








Getting the last details ready, Sunny's husband is showing off a picture of when he went bungee jumping. Here, he is pointing out which person is Sunny.

This is the first (commercial?) bungee jumping place in the world (about 43 meters). The location? Kawarau Bridge in New Zealand.



My plate and the rest of the table, from my angle.




The 5 of us (you can see the photographer's reflection on the glass behind the curtain). The 2 ladies are my students. One was in my Religion class and the other passed to Level 2 (congratulations, Sunny!).

This was a very pleasant evening. It was an honor to be invited. I had a really good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment