Thursday, December 9, 2010

Whoa, it's December . . .

Wow, I didn't realize that I haven't updated my blog for about 3 weeks . . . shew, I've been really busy!
Well, let me tell you about the last weekend of November (27.-28.). I finally got to spend some more time with 2 friends (twin sisters) I knew from back when I was at Southern. It's only been about 3 years since we spent some considerable time together . . . this needed to be changed. Desperately. So, I went up to Bucheon (after church and lunch) and spent the rest of the weekend with them at Jennifer's place. I got to see a friend from orientation and meet some new and great friends.
Overall this trip was a much-needed trip. I can't wait to meet up with them again (*fingers crossed* for Christmas!).

Saturday night at Jennifer's apartment.
I meet a friend of Jennifer's . . . and his friend wants to hide under the couch . . .

I am Evil.
Fear me.



A cat-person.
Jennifer, I highly approve!



Allie and I are caught.




Sunday excursion
Jin Seong Kim, Jennifer, and Michelle.

Where are we off to? . . .


Capoeira!


The videos I took were slightly better.




Next: lunch.
Destination: Kraze Burger
Mission: Total success
The menu.




Indeed!




These cheese and chili fries tasted just as good as they look--if not better.


Well, I paid my bill. As I waited for everyone else to pay their bills, I walked outside to the piercing cold wind to take pictures of my surroundings.

Yeap, this was beside the Cheonggyecheon Stream. (actually, we were just beyond 1 end of the stream).





Just like old times.




You know how I get with architecture.




Looking back.



Watery faces



Orchestrated fountain. (would be nice if it had actual music)




The Fall Guardians


Don't know what it is, but I always think of a Christmas ornament--even though it was already there when I passed by in August.



Looking for the restroom (at Smoothie King, beside Kraze Burger), I found Hebrew writing. I could not contain my jubilee.

No comments:

Post a Comment