Monday, January 28, 2019

Royal Regalia Museum (13. Jan. 2019)

First stop: the Royal Regalia Museum

From what I understood, this museum was the "furthest" point from the city center, but still walkable to the central city area.

Right at the entrance

Where you leave your shoes before you step in.

No cameras are allowed into the exhibitions. However, rest assured there is plenty to see (and learn) about the sultan and the country.
You can take pictures freely in the foyer. There is plenty to look at and take photos of in the lobby itself.

Panorama of the golden chariot from the Sultan's coronation ceremony in the foyer.

The dome above the foyer

I don't need much time to go through museums. I was ready to explore the city. Just 6-7 hours before my hostess could pick me up. I felt the need to make the most of it.

More info about the exhibitions

No comments:

Post a Comment