Monday, January 10, 2011

Hey, I went out for dinner and tea/hot chocolate with one of my former students yesterday. I took my camera with and took a few pictures: which I am sharing with you now.




In front of the Korean Nazarene University, just 5 bus stops away from where I live.





Reminds me of Southern . . .




Okay, so Kate arrives and we go for dinner. Behold what I ordered:

Omlette (stuffed with fried rice), fried chicken breast, and some great sauce. It was great!



Afterwards: tea/hot chocolate at Kate's favorite cafe in Cheonan--The Lower Gardens


Nice and cozy feel




They have internet (of course)!





They have books! Too bad I can't read--and understand--them.





My hot chocolate with spoon and cookie.





Kate's Chamomile tea





Hmmm . . . I think I really like this place.





Hi Kate!



Some more of our surroundings,









Kimchi! (Cheese!)





The Lower Gardens from the outside.

Should have taken a picture before we went in; when it was still light.

Ha! An excuse to return!

Nah, I will definitely go back. Anyone want to come along?

No comments:

Post a Comment