Monday, January 17, 2011

Indian food with another Former Student

Oh, I just got back from having lunch with another former student. Sheesh, going out with 3 different former students in 1 month . . . this is a great month!

She picked me up at the institute at noon and went to pick up 2 more friends. The four of us went to the Mount Fishtail Restaurant--within sight of Cheonan's train station. This is an Indian/Nepalese restaurant.

YAY!!!



Off to the pictures!





The colorful tapestries.





Yours truly, Mae (former student), 1 of her friends (my possible Korean teacher!).





I like the bamboo-ish detail.




Plant at an Indian window.





Our over-head lamp





Some of the restaurant (I had my back to the far wall).





The windows--and 2 of my jr. students! What a surprise!





Do you know how much I miss eating salad?





Some spicy and tasty chicken.




Ok, from here, I gave up taking pictures. I ate breakfast at 6:00 and it was about 13:00. I was starving. So I ate my fill--and then some.





After we were done.





As we left.




Afterwards, we went to a stationary shop to buy a notebook so I can practice writing the Hangul alphabet. I need to set an appointment with Mae's friend to see when and where we can meet. This weekend might be if-y (I have vespers AND Sabbath morning club to prepare). We'll see. Wonder what's going to happen/what I'm going to post about next . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment