Friday, February 4, 2011

Jr. Winter Camp--Pt. 1 (28. Jan)

Wow.

I didn't realize so much time had gone by since I last posted.

Well, I've got time now and let me show you a bit from the Jr. Winter Camp I joined in during the weekend of Jan. 28-30.




The bus we rode in for 2 hours.




The view from our room window in Ansan English Village.





My bed. We had bunkbeds. Boy, have I missed them!

Naturally, I wanted the top one (there were 3 bunkbeds). Only problem is the top bunk was too close to the ceiling. But it was still ok.




Our hallway.




The gym, with the interesting writing.





The hotel/dormitory we were staying in.




From here on, I decided to explore the premesis.




Focusing on the pillars at the entrance.




Some guy reading . . .



I decided to experiment with him.







Ok, enough, time to move on.

Animated sign on the hotel/dormitory.





At the parking lot.












Where do you need to go?






"P" for Parking!


"S" for "Sports Complex"!






Oh, pines!





From almost the entrance.





Beside the entrance . . .





. . . the sign from the road . . .





. . . and finally, the entrance.





Behold, Gyeonggi English Village--Ansan Camp.




The map of the area.




Never set foot in this building.





This one cracked me up: "Open Cafe" and it was closed.





The roadway back to the parking lot, or from the parking lot--however you want to look at it.





An amphitheater behind the hotel/dormitory.





From the balcony on top of the entrance, looking out.





From the eastern side of the hotel, looking west.





Inside the learning building.

It was really cool and creative in there!




Yeap, I cannot ignore chandeliers. . .



. . . nor stairs.




Hmmm, the creativity inside this bulding abounds.




Looking down on the lobby.





My attempt in getting all six pillars (with their messages) all in 1 photo.




Doesn't it look like an eye?





Back outside.









Okay, this is enough exploration for the day. Part 2 is coming next!

No comments:

Post a Comment