Thursday, February 17, 2011

Chakraa--Awesome Indian Restaurant

This past weekend, my coordinator and I went to Seoul. We had a few errands to take care of, but as soon as we got to Itaewon (the foreigner area), we had a problem that needed to be fixed immediately: hunger.


My coordinator told me of a great Indian restaurant. On weekends, it was all-you-can-eat for 15,000 Won ($13.44/9.91 Euros/86.24 SEK). Not bad! Needless to say, we took advantage of this. I became sad when I became full--because I wanted to eat more! But hey, when you're full: you're full. If I go again, I need to fast for a day or 2.



Chakraa is on the 2nd floor of a building. This is what you see as you're coming up the stairs. The entrance is on your right.





Some complimentary bread and chicken with salad. I was so full, I never touched the chicken.





To my right (I had my back to the entrance).



Just ahead of me. Straight ahead is the food. Not tons of variety, but man are they good!




Ok, enough of food: back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment