Friday, February 4, 2011

Jr. Winter Camp--Pt. 2 (30. Jan.)

Welcome to Jr. Winter Camp part 2!


On Sabbath, I was involved in the English Golden Bell--a quiz game for the kids. There were a few other activities. On Sunday morning, I decided to go on the nature trail I saw when I explored the prememsis on Friday.


Come with me, please.


After going down the stairs, I truned around and saw this picture.





Walking back down the main road to where the nature trail begins.




About 10 minutes after I started on the trail, this sight greeted me.





My dad needs to teach me how to use a compass . . .




Yay for pagodas!




Looking back down to the stairs I just climbed.




The panoramic view from on top the pagoda.




I like it here, but I should go.




The map. I'm pointing to where I currently am. The next big brown spot on the trail is where I took the next few pictures.





The pagoda I was just at.





Again, only further away.




Looking out to the sea. Can you see the blue and pink "H" from the entrance?



I just climbed a pair of parallel bars. . .


. . . as my shadow proves.



I keep on walking . . . when all of a sudden . . . is that a bridge?

Yes! A suspension bridge! Yay!

Boo. It's not very high. If I had dropped my camera, I wouldn't have been too upset--it was that short off the ground.


Oh well, it was fun.




What? Another obstacle course thing?



Oh! Now I understand! This is part of an obstacle course for the kids who come here. Must be for the summer, 'cause I don't think any of the kids tried it this weekend. I would've loved to try this! But lunch was in about 15 minutes--then departure back to Cheonan right after.

Oh well, this made my weekend--the excursion in nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment