Friday, January 7, 2011

More from Christmas/New Year's Break (pt. 2)

After hanging out a bit with my friends from orientation, I rested by myself on Thursday and Friday.


On Sabbath, New Years Day, Jennifer, Michelle, and Tracy (my traveling companions from the previous weekend) came to spend some of the weekend with me in Cheonan. Perfect timing, since I had the apartment to myself.


We relaxed a bit, ate out and hung out with one of my former students. They also decided to give me a make-over . . .


It sucked how they came Sabbath afternoon and had to leave Sunday early afternoon; but I enjoyed the time they were able to spend with me.


Ugh, term break finished sooner than it should have--at least it feels that way. Alas, even good things must come to an end.


Back to the grindstone . . .





Wintery atmosphere.

The scene in Angel-in-us-Coffee


Green Tea Latte and Hot Chocolate (with artwork by Jennifer).



Jennifer and Kate (former Level 5 student)



Michelle and Tracy



Get Ready, here are the pics from my 1am-2am make-over . . .
Eye shadow + eye liner + tinted chap stick (from Skin Food) + straightening iron =







The make-up lasted until I washed my face about 5 minutes after the last picture was taken. The hair . . . I still have. I'm debating whether to get a striaght perm or buy a straightening iron. We'll see what happens.


Those are all the pictures I have. It's kinda cold and I feel tired: I think a nap is in order.
'til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment