Monday, March 28, 2011

A Great Sunday (13. March)

Whoa, I haven't posted anything for 2 weeks . . .

. . . so busy is my life in Korea . . .


Anywho, as a new coordinator, I had to go to the New Coordinator's Meeting on Saturday night (12. March) at the main institute close to Hoegi Station (yes, in Seoul). Also, there was the regular Coordinator's Meeting on Sunday morning (13. March).

It was interesting, in that I'm now allowed to know "the secrets" not open to regular teachers. Wow, that sounded as though I were an Illuminatus or something. Anywho, it was ok, but what happened afterward was the highlight of 2011.


I met a few friends afterward in Bucheon. We went to a Korean restaurant for lunch. Later (this is where the real fun took place), we went to a nearby park. At this park, we rented these bike-cart hybrid things and had a blast riding around the park in them; racing each other and such. I loved it! Thank you so much Jennifer, LMS, and Arron for that awesome time. We must do this again--for an hr. next time (and find some hills). ~_^





To the pics!




Seoul Station . . . one angle thereof



I thought the waterwheel was interesting. It actually works (waterwheel/fountain).





From Sunday at Bucheon:



Jennifer and LMS





Jennifer talking to some kids inside this . . . thing.




Some art for the artist.




Manning the vehicle.




My crazy and animated driver.

Great times!

No comments:

Post a Comment