Monday, June 20, 2011

Party Day for Religion Class (20. June)

June 20th was the last day of Religion class for the term. To celebrate, my 2 students and I ate lunch together at a Korean restaurant just down the road.

It's called "Chang Hang Seon Galbi". "Chang Hang Seon" just happens to be the name of the owner: a famous Korean actor.

We had beef stew (more similar to soup than stew as I remember) with rice and other typical Korean side dishes. I loved it! We also got to have our pictures taken with Chang Hang Seon.



Enough talk. On to the pictures!



From my side of the table.

The tin bowl and lid to the left contains the rice.




Careful mother.



Ah, food!





After we were finished.





Eve, Chang Hang Seon, and yours truly.





The 3 of us at the foyer of the restaurant (it was over 30 C/86 F outside, which was too hot for us at the moment).

Well, I never thought I'd meet a Korean celebrity. Who knew?


Hmmm . . . what unexpected surprise awaits me next?

No comments:

Post a Comment