Monday, June 20, 2011

Taejo Mountain Hike (18. June)

On Sabbath, June 18, I met up with a former student I haven't seen in a long time. The two of us went and hiked Taejo Mountain.

If you've looked through my blog, you'd see that I was already at Taejo Mountain before: but I never went to the top.

Until today.


It was a bit steep at times, but we helped each other go up and down it. The view from the top was nice, but the day was a little cloudy--next time, go on a clear day.


We had lunch at the park then returned to downtown, where we parted ways.

It was a really nice time--not to mention, a good workout.



Kate and I once we reached the summit.




Too bad my camera isn't the best and the view was a little cloudy.




In case you did not believe me . . .





We asked a kind hiker if he could take a picture of us.

The distance between us is not because we don't like each other, but because we're trying not to go rolling down the mountain.





A nice day that must be repeated.

No comments:

Post a Comment