Monday, March 26, 2012

My current apartment

Okay, back!

I'll show you a few pictures of my current apartment and a few other random stuff I saw this week.




At Emart (the Korean "Walmart"/"Interspar")

This is how some kids learn how to use chopsticks.





The basic layout at the seafood/meats department.

It is similar to an outdoor traditional market, in that you get to sample some stuff.

Good idea if you ask me.




You can see the statue of this lady everywhere in 제주 (Jeju).



It's not just the glass: these crabs are HUGE!!!!




A patient employee waiting for more scavengers to devour her free samples of fish.





Now the door to my current apartment.

Behold, how businesses advertise their services.





Living room.

There's a TV but I've never turned it on.




Kitchen





Another part of the kitchen that looks into a bedroom.





Said bedroom (which turned into my dining room. It's the only room with a table.)





The door.

Yeap, you're supposed to leave your shoes at the door.





Master (my) bedroom.





2 wardrobes

(too bad I can't go to Narnia in either one)





washing machine out on the balcony.





continuation of said balcony.

Some of the stuff are from previous tennants.





Bathroom.

the kind that makes me feel like a giant. I can't see my head on the mirror when I stand straight (only up to my collar bone).



So yeah, this is my current apartment. I've just been informed that I'll move April 3rd to another that's within a 2-min. walk from the insitute. I'm currently a 15-min. walk away. The new apartment will be much more convenient, but I will miss the walk to and from the institute.


No comments:

Post a Comment