Friday, July 13, 2012

Party Day (27.June) & Term Break (28.June-1.July)

For my evening class's party day, we decided to have a friendly pool competition: our class vs. Duke's class. Loser bought bingsu (ice cream with shaved ice, fruits, and other stuff) and honey bread (two slices of toast on top of each other with honey, cinnamon, and any other sweet stuff).
My class lost, but we made them sweat for their victory! It was a lot of fun. I hope we can have a re-match sometime.

Eden is showing his skills.



Duke surprised us with his talent.


Lindsey deserves respect for her skills.


 Eden coaching Hailey on wear to aim.


Lindsey supervising Jane's position (and possibilities).

I shot as well (and got a lot of coaching. This was my 2nd time ever trying this in my life), but we were too enthralled in the game that I forgot to ask someone to get a picture of me.
Blast.


The winning team enjoying their free treats--which we got to enjoy as well.


Term break began and I had a few friends/co-teachers from my 1st institute come and visit me. We had a pretty good time and it was great having them. What wasn't great was my lack of  functioning camera. The few pictures I have are of 2 different places. The 1st is from the Coastal Road (a road that follows the edge of the sea along 1 part of the island). This was courtesy of Daniel, a student and friend from Cheonan. He was kind enough to spend his last day on business with us to drive us around. This would've been unthinkable without him. Thanks again.





This one is actually at Hyeopjae Beach, near Hallim Park (west coast of Jeju). We got there by bus on another day.

Stormy-looking day. I loved it.


The next pictures are from Trick Art Museum (where art comes to life!).
Again, my camera wasn't really working. Also, the angles weren't the best either. Oh well, at least you can get the idea of what kind of place this is.

Basically, if you don't have a camera, don't bother coming.
Huh?



Great, about to get eaten by my favorite animal.



Whoa! Look at dinner--ugh, I mean, that fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment