Friday, July 13, 2012

New Camera!!!! (7. July)

After 6 years, my Kodak 330 EasyShare camera has journeyed with me to 3 continents many times. It has helped me capture and share various scenes of the world around me--through my eyes (either naturally or through special/fun editing). Especially with returning to Korea, I see that my faithful traveling side-kick was coming to the end of its life.
Imagine my astonishment as my coordinator told me he has a camera he doesn't want to keep. Even more, he said I can take charge of it (without mentioning money at all). I couldn't believe it.
I became more excited as I tested it out this past Sabbath (Saturday). I focused more on God's silent masterpieces in nature . . . then I ventured off to other things. Here are some of my best test shots.

What do you think?




My favorite.















Here is where I started to venture off.
Why is there a line of bronze pots hanging up-side down in front of this restaurant?


Ooooohhhhhh, now I get it.


Off to Tab-dong, right by the sea. This time, I'll go to a lighthouse and take pictures of the boardwalk.


The boardwalk, about a good 5-10 min. walk away.




Sara-bong.





Statue of a female diver. Jeju is famous for (among many other things) their female divers.




Begin and end with nature.

So please tell me, what do you think of the results of this camera?

No comments:

Post a Comment