Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Agape Restaurant (28.June)

Hi, I decided to stay home this past weekend. Being away every singe weekend in the month of June, I figured I needed at least to have 1 at home each month. So this was it.

On Saturday evening, I ate out at a restaurant I like here in Hoengseong, called "Agape Restaurant." It's actually a restaurant, a cafe, and a bar in one. There are only 3 dishes on the menu I can eat: kimchi fried rice, kimchi fried rice with cheese, and fish cutlets (everything else has pork or seafood). I've only had the fish cutlets 'cause they are excellent! The meal also comes in different courses. I've captured them in order:


1st Course: Corn soup


2nd Course: Cabbage salad buried in sweet (kiwi?) salad dressing.
Notice the soup spoon is gone?


Main Course: Fish cutlets and sides


Final Course: Green Tea


How much was all this?

Just 7,000 Won (6.92 USD / 5.06 Euros)

Great, right?


Here are a few glimpses of how it looks inside:

Panoramic view from where I was literally sitting.


The entrance / exit at your far right and a couple of tables in the center.


The area I usually sit at, but it was busier when I came in this time around.


My table.


I forgot to take a picture of the restaurant from outside (Sorry, I failed), but there's a Catholic church just facing the restaurant. I wonder if that church may have something to do with why this restaurant is called "Agape."






Well, I kinda lied. I made a spontaneous trip to Seoul. Friends' plans have shifted, which in turn shifted my plans. But it was all good. Did get to see something I normally don't see outside of Cheongnyangli (청랑리) Station:


Black Yak must've had some kind of promotion. Too bad I had to catch my train back--and that I was alone (story of my life).

I'll keep you updated on the great news, once I get confirmation.

No comments:

Post a Comment