Sunday, December 21, 2014

Winter + Busan_2 (13-14 Dec.)

Look at what I saw outside my apartment window:

And this was from the 1st week of December!

Nothing like snow to announce the beginning of winter.

Well, on the 2nd weekend of December, I met a couple of my friends in Busan. It happened that I arrived about 3.5 hours before they did, so I decided to do some exploring in the meantime.


Where I arrived. Just 4 hrs. from Hoengseong (+/- traffic)


With so much time, I decided to check out the airport.


Oh, this is good to know.


Wow, look at those round seating areas!


Lovely sunset.
Of course, this picture didn't do it justice.


So this is the train/tram station just outside the Gimhae Airport in Busan.


The International Terminal to the left and the tram stop at the right.


The tram stop to the left and the Domestic Terminal on the right.


Some of the international carriers that come to/go from Busan.


Some more of the same.


The international check-in area.
Not big. Actually, it's about smaller than Gimpo Airport in Seoul.


I haven't seen this in Gimpo!
As you can read, it's a place where you can check the internet for free, and even print something off if you need to--for free!


Brilliant!
and hopefully cleaner than restrooms . . .


Ok, my friends are near. So I need to go and meet them at Busan Train Station,



Walking up from the subway station to the train station.
I do feel very much welcomed, thank you.


From the train station, looking back to where the subway station is.
I love nights solely because of the lights.


From Busan Station, exit 8, this technicolor bridge will greet you (only at night, though).


Here's a good chunk of the harbor.

Alright, my friends arrived and I put my camera away for the rest of the trip.
Sorry, but it was good.


**Oh yes! Before I forget, I finally received confirmation about paying off my student loans. It is finished indeed.**

No comments:

Post a Comment