Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Happy 2019, and Back from Winter Vacation

Happy 2019, one and all!
According to the Chinese zodiac, 2019 is the Year of the Pig. With that being said, I hope you receive as many blessings from The LORD as to make you as fat as a pig--blessings-wise, of course.

Since my last post on Oct. 8, I've just carried on working at my 2 schools. I conducted the winter camps at both schools with my respective schools' co-teachers. As soon as my last camp day ended, I was more than ready to start my winter vacation.

If you follow my blog, you know I only post when I have something to share--and that is basically whenever I travel somewhere.

This time, I spent my 10-day winter vacation in Brunei Darussalam and Singapore.

There are many pictures, videos, and stories to share. Ready to dive in? Well, you'll need to give me some time. I just returned last night, and I haven't had enough sleep for 2 nights. Once I'm well-rested and can make coherent sentences again, I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment