Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Just to let you know . . .

Hello everyone. I guess most of you have heard about North Korea's attack on South Korea. I'm just writing to let you know that I'm fine. Actually, I didn't know anything about the attack until about 4 hours later when one of my jr. students told me. After that class was finished, I had some free time and searched for info. online.
The island attacked is about 75 miles (120 km) west of Seoul. I'm about 1 - 1.5 hrs. away from Seoul (depending on where in Seoul). Yeah, when you look at a map, I'm relatively close, but not really. Of course, if things get ugly, they'll move pretty quick.
Personally, I'm not worried. Whatever is going to happen will happen eventually. I just want to be sure I'm still connected to God. Other than that, I'm fine.
Just writting this to let you know. If you have any questions, feel free to comment or get a hold of me in whatever way you can.
Hope you're all doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment