Monday, November 1, 2010

Term Break (Part 1)

Ah, term break has arrived! Not only term break, but a friend of mine, Kimberly, as well! Kimberly is a fellow English teacher in another SDA Language Institute. We were in the same orientation group, just separated to our respective institutes. Thanks to term break we finally get to reunite and spend some time together.

She arrived Thurs. at noon and left Fri. about 16:00. These pictures of a few moments, but mostly of the places I couldn't help but take pictures of, as I showed her the Cheonan I got to know.




Of course, I had to show her this bridge!

Looks different, but nice at night.








Even on Thursday night, the traffic can be full.










I agree: this is a good place.











Without color . . .



. . . with color!




Day or night, I don't care: I love this bridge!





The clock at the Korean Nazarene University, just across from the Ssangyong Metro. Station.



The following pictures were taken on Friday, Oct. 29:




Uneven reflections in Dunkin Donuts.





Good thing the ceiling is padded.





Kimberly and I.




Some pictures from an impromptu photo-shoot (purely Kimberly's idea)











Welcome to Anotomy and Physiology with Kimberly!




Capturing a rainbow on a step.



Capturing a bended rainbow on 2 steps.



A bench at the Arario Gallery in downtown Cheonan.




Wanna sit down?




Just relaxing on the wall, watching the people and cars go by . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment