Friday, November 26, 2010

Last pictures taken


Hello again. I just wanted to share the last few pictures I took. Nothing special, just thought I'd share--that and I actually have extra time.




This was taken last Sabbath, as I went out for a walk to just go someplace different.

A pedestrian bridge.




The view from the bridge, looking back to where I just came from.





Self-shot. Animated.





You know how I am with bridges.




After crossing.





Immortal Patriot




The following pictures were taken this Sunday (21st). I finally decided to hike this mountain/hill. Man, it was just what I needed!

Stairway





View of Ssangyong Park.

I like to go there to jog, but I've been there only 3 times. I really need to try to go more often.




At the end of the trail, there were apartments that are across the street from my apartments. These autumn leaves demanded my attention.





Looking back.

Further up, Further in.





Fallen Beauty.




So yeah, me and bridges as well as me and nature . . . what can I say? I love them both.

Well, I hope you all are well. If you celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope it was a good day for you and that you are enjoying the blessings of living in the land of plenty--without overdoing it.

May God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment