Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Taiwan 8: Taroko National Park 2 (19. Jan. '18)

Third Stop: Yanzikhou

Next stop was at the entrance to Yanzikhou (Swallow Grotto). This was when I started to see more and more tourists (I saw 1 or 2 families at Shakadang Bridge and Trail, but I began to see other hired drivers and even a bus or two here).

I just thought this panorama was cool.

Blast! I really wanted to go on that bridge!

A video clip of the views from the photos above.

Walking down the road, then looked back.

This must be where the swallows make their nests.

Light at the end of the tunnel.

These tunnel shots were so much fun.

I thought this opening made a cool frame.

Sorry, I'm still learning how to pan as I film.

Good to know. Let's go in!
I can't tell you how happy I was. 


I'm in awe. 
'Sup




See the Chieftain's head?

Tourist stop with food and souvenirs.

Welcome to "Fall."

Swallow

Don't you wish you could be here to see it in all its natural glory?

No comments:

Post a Comment