Monday, September 9, 2019

JR Tower 38

I like heights, and I cannot lie.
Those who know me can't deny.
When I get the chance to go high,
And get near the sky,
My heart flies!
I feel alive!
It's a healthy kind of high.


So ... that was my meager attempt at using "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix-A-Lot to express how much I like heights.
Anyone searching for blackmail, you're welcome (as though this blog were not enough in and of itself).

Let's look at my pictures from JR Tower 38, at JR Sapporo Station.

JR Sapporo Station in all its glory.
The tall building on the right is JR Tower 38.
Admission prices



Open hours

Info on the music used.

The music was beautiful and fitting.

I'm excited to go up and in.

A small model of the station and tower.

In the elevator, they keep things simple.

Look up the elevator's ceiling for orientation.

Sapporo, looking towards the . . . I forgot.

Thank you!
Now I know where all those places are!


The city laid out before you, with the mountains in the background.

I usually don't care for these, but I liked this tower so much, I went ahead and got the stamp.
The stamp is free, so no worries.

The machines where you can get a commemorative medallion.

Yeah, not the tallest; but not to be missed either.

Lego model of a few distinctive buildings in Sapporo

Below is just a video slideshow of my photos and videos from JR Tower 38.

No comments:

Post a Comment