Monday, September 9, 2019

Summer Break Destination: Hokkaido, Japan!

It's the 2nd week of school. I still haven't finished going through all of my photos and videos from my summer vacation. Oh, life.

I was in Hokkaido, Japan (Japan's north island, for those who don't know) 8. - 20. August 2019.
Considering Korea's hot and humid (especially humid) summers, I vowed during my summer vacations to take a vacation from summer. Therefore, I chose a place that intrigued me and who's most prominent city (Sapporo) happened to be parallel-ish to Vladivostok, Russia.
I'm there.


View from my window seat.

Oh, how convenient to know what kind of stall you could use!

Not sure about the 2nd one. Handicapped?

Japan and their region-specific Kit-Kats.

New Chitose Airport --> Sapporo

I took the train from New Chitose Airport to Sapporo Station in the middle of the city.
Good to know where I am.

Oh, so this is how people use the stairs here.

From Sapporo Station, I went to look for my hostel: "The Stay Sapporo Nagomi." 
(Central) Sapporo city map from my hostel.

Food options from an info folder in the hostel that I wanted to remember.






They're all pretty self-explanatory, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment