Monday, September 9, 2019

Sapporo TV Tower

Sapporo TV Tower is quite the touristy spot, but I think it's worth visiting.
Besides, I doubt whether I'll ever be able to resist heights.

There she is

This is the view from the observatory floor (90 meters/295 feet high)

Not Odori Park. It runs perpendicular to Odori Park.

Whoa, those mountains in the distance.

Odori Park stretched out before you.


Some info on the tower

I guess the mascot is the only form of decoration here?

Ah, one of those "double signs."
Here it is from the right . . .

. . . and here it is from the left.

One person's trash is another's food, I guess.

Whoa, never saw prizes this attractive in those claw machines.

I took the stairs down. Why not?

Thank you, Sapporo TV Tower. It was fun.


Here's the video slideshow of my photos and videos from Sapporo TV Tower.


No comments:

Post a Comment