Thursday, February 6, 2020

Friend's Wedding and Autumn Foliage in Daejeon

A good friend of mine got married on 16. November 2019 in Daejeon. She appears in this post and this post. There was no question if I was going or not. The problem was along the lines of how long would it take me to get there.

Taking the KTX train.
I woke up quite early to catch this train.
I also really missed my boyfriend.

It took me a bit, but I found the church.
I must say, this was my first Korean wedding NOT in a wedding hall.

Bride and myself

A general view of the inside of the church

Lovely floral and lighting choices

The lit aisle

Beautiful natural light and nature

I tried to take some pictures and videos during the ceremony, but I don't feel confident enough to share them here. Not just for everyone's privacy, but also for my insecurities in how they (videos and photos) turned out.

Good thing I wasn't a photographer or camera(wo)man for this ceremony.


My message in the guest book

After the ceremony, the photoshoot takes over (almost as long as the actual ceremony)


The day after, I went to a park as I waited for the time for me to catch my train.

What nice colors!

Introduction

So red!

These vibrant colors reminded me of New England autumns.

An attempt at being "artsy."

The location of the photoshoot.

Daejeon Government Complex, right at that park
(or perhaps I should type: the park, right at the government complex)

Amber ahead of the sky

No comments:

Post a Comment