Thursday, August 26, 2010

Just Random Pictures

Sorry, I've got a bunch of pictures that I wasn't sure in which order to place them and just started to upload them. I haven't had much free time to put them in their respective order, yet here they are anyway.
For those of you who need order, please accept my apologies, as the next 3 or 4 posts are somewhat random--just like it's order (or lack thereof).


From the Samyook Adventist hospital, facing the nearby mountains. It's close to the end of summer, which is also the wet/rainy season. It's been raining here a lot, but I prefer rainy days to humid, sweltering heat any day.

Another building that's part of the hospital/funeral home.



The view beside the previous building.



An interpretation of a tree.




Another interpretation of the same tree.
I guess I have had a fit of free time . . .





On Thursday morning (Aug. 26), some of us decided to get some sandwiches here (same street as the institute) 'cause we were kinda tired of the same cereal we've been having everyday.
I had a "vegtable" sandwich. It comprised of egg, cabbage, and pickles on slices of butter-toasted bread. For 1,400 won (about $1.40) it was pretty good and filling.
It has quite a bit of variety and you can add other ingredients as well.
Hooray for flexibility!


Frying the eggs (top) and toasting the bread.





In the cafeteria with my prize.





In the institute, there's an ATM of the bank in which we've set up our accounts. It is lovely. You can even update your bankbook on it (the machine balances your checkbook for you).


A view of the screen.
I think I'm gonna get spoiled with KEB's banking system.



A part of the institute's lobby. Isn't it inviting?

No comments:

Post a Comment