Thursday, September 8, 2011

Kaffee Heinz (21. Aug.)

I left relatively early from Seoul that Sunday. That evening, back in Cheonan, I decided to go for a walk/jog and stop by a cafe I've been wanting to go to for a long time: Kaffee Heinz. I blame the German name for getting my attention and curiosity.


So I went it and this is what I saw:



Near the counter.

The guitar actually plays and is in tune (I think)!




From my table (near the counter, looking back towards the entrance.
It's across the street from the subway station.




My order, part 1.

Black tea with milk (no latte) and a blueberry muffin.




From my table, looking towards the counter.




Whoa: books, magazines, and blankets.

Nice and cozy.




My order, part 2.

Mocha bun. I love these.

The fork is kinda cute too.




Passing by the sign for the restaurant my religion class and I went to eat out in. For pictures from that, you can go to this post.


Ok, curiosity is satisfied. Think I'll return for another Mocha bun.

No comments:

Post a Comment