Thursday, September 8, 2011

Last Meeting (21. Aug.)

Sheesh, it's already the 1st week of September and now I'm beginning to finish the updates of what I've done (or what I've taken pictures of) from the end of August. Man, I've got a lot happening!


Ok, 1st, I'll fill you in on the "Last Meeting". This is the last get-together with the other people from my orientation group. It's the end of the year and most haven't extended their contracts. They will begin to leave that Friday until the following Thursday (Sept. 1). With most packing and getting their things together for their return to their countries, beginning grad school, or just beginning a new chapter in their lives, we were not going to have another chance to meet in Korea again.


The place: Butterfinger Pancakes at Gangnam (rich area of Seoul).




Sleepy Willis and Non-Neo-Nazi Jason.




Hi guys.





Don't remember what we were talking about, but it was worthy of a good laugh.





Random shot and editing (lights from the ceiling).




Got my cup of water, so now I'm waiting for my food.





Michelle's happy with her latte and French Toast.






Ha! Cajun Fried Chicken.

Did I mention this was for brunch? This reminds me of an American dinner.





Lots going on.








Oh, things were not good for Vic.




So yeah. We met. We ate. We talked and laughed. We went our seperate ways. Now, life goes on. I'm glad I got to meet all you people. Our group had something special. Best of luck on all your future endeavors. Godspeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment