Saturday, August 20, 2011

Today--Sabbath (20. Aug.)

I've finally decided.

I was gonna do it today.

I may miss, but I'll try to get the general idea.

Too bad my camera is dying.

I'm finally gonna try to capture an image of the cutest little boy I've ever seen.

Lucky for me, he goes to my institute church.



He came over to Thula and I.

I guess he wanted to have a drink with us?





After church, it's time for lunch.

This little guy is being a good greeter to those standing in line for the food.




Lunch:
Rice, bean sprouts, seaweed, delicious homemade vegan banana nut bread, and toppoki (rice tubes and fish cake covered in spicy sauce).
1 of my favorite meals since I've been here.




The pastor/director (right) and 1 of the elders.
We have lunch in the classrooms, so here we're in my classroom.







The little kid trying to help the elder not eat too much.

How considerate.





It may not look like much to you, but I love this stuff.





They aren't grandfather and grandson, but they could pull it off.






No comments:

Post a Comment