Saturday, August 20, 2011

Religion Class Party Day (17. Aug.)

Yay! The term is almost over! It's the end of Religion Class (well actually, we decided to have our Religion class party day 1 day earlier).

My religion class and I went out to eat. It was a marvelous Shabu-Shabu and buffet restaurant.




2 of my 3 students waiting on the 3rd, so we can go.

1 girl doesn't like having her picture taken.





The restaurant. It's near Cheonan Sports Complex.

You can see the blue sign of the Sports Complex at the far left of the picture.




Inside.
We were the 1st ones inside, apparently it was just opening.





Eve, the one who wanted to introduce this place to us.





We start enjoying ourselves.

A friend of Eve's came down to join us. He's fun and really interesting.




The girls thought he was a hit.




The group.

I'm the one taking the picture (sorry of not being in the picture myself).




The chef and 1 of the employees.

They kept on saying how he studied in a famous university in the States, but they never said the name of the university.

What's this about?




Taking in the decoration.










Check out the set-up!




An island of salads and main courses along the wall.






The salads.





Great place!

Quite luxurious too.



There was a birthday party. The chef went around to all the tables, encouraging everyone to clap and cheer. To encourage them even further, he was going to give coupons for those who cheered the loudest.

This is my chance. I'm a foreigner (Hispanic), who could possibly be louder than me? Well, the other guy who was with us is also a foreigner, so he was nice and loud too. 2 foreigners at 1 table; the coupon was as good as ours. And it was! The chef gave it to Eve, and Eve gave it to me. Now, I need up to 3 more people to return to this wonderful place and enjoy it again.





No comments:

Post a Comment