Thursday, August 4, 2011

Summer Bible Camp (29.-31. July)

Now the actual Summer Bible Camp!

I apologize profusely for the lack of pictures. I was too into observing the moments that I forgot about my camera. Besides, with Facebook, I got tagged in most of the pictures people took of me. But then again, not all of you have Facebook . . . hmm . . .

sorry.


Well, I'll share some that I did manage to take. Seriously though, my camera is coming to the end. It's been malfunctioning like crazy lately. Maybe its time is at hand.




The main speaker, Justin Kim: a Korean-American pastor from Detroit.

This was taken at the question-and-answer session.




There were several activities the students from the different institutes could participate in. Here are all 3 of my students setting up dominoes.



Okay, let's change the design.


It was short, but so packed that we were quite exhausted.



From the Yangpyeong subway station.


I was going to meet friends in Seoul right after, so my school went back to their place and I continued on my merry way to Seoul.


This mountian looked better than what my picture can show.



So yes, for a weekend, I barely took any pictures. Crazy how that happens now.

No comments:

Post a Comment