Saturday, August 20, 2011

Holiday Brunch (15.Aug.)

On Aug. 15, I was reunited with a former Religion student and her family.

They picked me up from my appartment and we went out to have brunch together.


I really admire this cute family. I hope I can have one like theirs some day.



Why are you looking at me?




My meal, part 1.
The salmon was perfect!
Hazel and Jack claimed the sausages for me. Much appreciated!
Oh, and I loved the pomegranate tea.



Okay everyone: first pictures, then devour!





A window (through a bookcase) of this place's atmosphere.





Jack enjoying being "dad".




Hazel with the cheery one.




My meal, part 2.

Salmon in a croissant. Perfect.

Will return to this place.



Leaning forward to the camera, we have an "imposing" stance.





Quite animated here, eh?




Jack sharing his discoveries from a book he picked up in the cafe.
Content? Tips/advice/info. for when in New York City.

Interesting.





Comfort





"Mama's Table"
Where all of this took place.

No comments:

Post a Comment