Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cheonan World Dance Festival 2 (1.-3. Oct.)

Who would've thought I'd be in Cheonan for 2 consecutive World Dance Festivals? This is by far my favorite event in Cheonan (then again, maybe it's the only 1 I've seen). I didn't take a lot of pictures, even though friends have visited me and we've tried different things and such. I just wanted to enjoy the event and soak in as much as possible.



The few pics I did take, I've posted'em here.




From the parade Saturday night (1. Oct.)

The mascots of the event.



The best dragon I've ever seen.



The bridge between Samgoeri Park and Cheonan Museum.
Beautiful bridge.



Who knew I'd have a picture taken with 2 of Korea's heroes--from Cheonan?!



Edible sugar art.

Art indeed.




Sorry guys, this is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment