Monday, October 10, 2011

New Cafe: "The Holic" (18. Sept.)

On a random Sunday, I decided to check out a new cafe I saw. You know how I love cafes--and how much of an explorer I am, so I couldn't pass up the opportunity. This place is called "The Holic". Don't ask me why, as I have no earthly idea.



Anywho, this is how it looks like inside.



From my seat, at the far wall from the entrance.




On the other side of the girl is the entrance.




Self-shot as I'm looking out my window.





My view. This cafe is on the 2nd floor. This is just across the street from LotteMart in Ssangyong-dong, if any of you know where it is.





It's getting darker.





My cherry tea, waffle, and free box of cookies.

I didn't expect this much!

I saw the waffle was a little expensive, but it wasn't until I got it that I understood why.

All of this for 12,000 Won ($10.25/7.52 Euros) . . . it's not a bad deal at all!



So yeah. That was before . . .

. . . and this is after.

If you know me, this shouldn't be a surprise.





Wow, I ate a lot.

It's also quite dark.





Just experimenting with self-shots.





From my seat again, before I left.



So yeah, I'd recommend this cafe. They actually give you free stuff and the portion sizes are large.

Who wants to go?


No comments:

Post a Comment