Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Friday Off (7. Oct. 2011)

On Friday, Oct. 7, we SDA teachers had the day off. Among other things, I took a walk around downtown, crossed the bridge, and walked around the Cheonan Football Center . . . for the 1st times ever. Sheesh, it's about time I come here!



As you can see, this is not small.


A charming park along the (international) football fields.


Rivers/water always gets my attention.




Typical of any Korean park--exercise equipment.




I also like tunnels.




After walking around that vicinity, I went to meet a student at a restaurant near my apartment called, "Spain House". I expected Spanish food, but it was mostly pasta and steak.

Anywho, we were kinda hungry but I was able to take a picture of the lovely salad they brought us. I was really impressed with the apple. Maybe I can try to cut one like this some day.



No comments:

Post a Comment