Friday, November 25, 2011

2 Weddings ^.~

For this post, I'm going to show you pictures of 2 weddings: my roommate's and . . . well, mine.

Yes, that's right, I got married in Korea. In the Asan Folk Village, no less.



















GOTCHA!!!










It was some activity they have for foreigners, where they can dress up in traditional Korean clothes . . . just that the students who brought me wanted to dress me up as a traditional Korean bride. Hey, when will I get another chance like this again?




At the entrance to Asan Folk Village. These pictures are courtesy of Leah, one of my witnesses--ugh, I mean students.

I had no idea what I was in for.




The traditional wedding scene.

I was told to bow, so I bowed according to how I've seen some brides do.




Uh oh, now we're gonna make it official.



Wow, these brides had to put on so much stuff!



Red stickers as blush? Really?




Now I can fit in this scene; well, at least a little better.




So many other people started coming out and taking pictures of me.

I wasn't impressed with them.




My "ride."

I didn't try getting into it; but it looked really small from the window.




Group picture!




Hmmm, supposedly this is my husband's house.

I guess he's rich . . . hmmm . . .







Okay, now on to a REAL wedding: my roommate's (Ellie)









Groom just checking that everything is okay back there.




The aisle, alter, live music, and other random people.




Here comes the bride with dad!




wonder what's going through her mind.




Celebrity moment.




Ooo! I like the sword arch!




Outside, some pre-wedding studio pics.




More engagement pics.




Now, back to the ceremony.

Now, the bride and groom are paying their respects to his parents. They do this to both sets of parents.

See how each one bows?




Bride and Groom + parents from each.




Thanking their guests for attending.




IRENE!!! I haven't seen you in months! I've missed you!

These are my 2 favorite SeoCheonan secretaries.




The new Mr. and Mrs. receiving a celebratory congratulations.




Major group picture.

His friends and co-workers on his side, same with her on her side.

Can you find me? Yeah, I was moved there 'cause of my height. Sheesh.




Yay, roommates!




Now that everyone is gone, the hall really does look lovely.




Melody, Joshua, and their little girl. (sorry Joshua)

They were going to give me ride back to my apartment (I took a taxi there).




The newly-wed's getaway car.



Hmm, a little something to look forward to when it really is my turn. We'll see how long it's gonna take and how exactly it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment