Friday, November 25, 2011

Last hang out times with friends before leaving Korea

This post has pictures from 2 evenings spent in Fabrice's apartment with students and friends. You know, it seemed that the line between the two has blurred. Sure, they're my students, but I feel as though they're really my friends.


Let me show you some of them.



What's up, Charlie?



'sup



An epic, "ugh, I ate too much!"




Ready for the fun to begin, eh?




Thula and her very able bodyguards.




Diana showing us a video and explaining it to us, image by image.

You can find it too. It's called "In the Words of Satan" by The Arrows. You should check it out. I highly recommend it.




Another night, another card game.




This photographer is ready with her clever photo printer.




Diana taking on a Jenga immitation.




Group picture!

Awww, I love you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment