Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My last Party Day in SDALI 2011

Sheesh, you know things have been crazy for me when the next chance I get to update my blog is around a month after my last post.

I'm really sorry, and I'll let you know what has happened so far, little by little.


For now, let me share with you the few pictures I have of my last Party Day as a teacher in SeoCheonan.





First, 7am Level 1 class:



Even at 7am, I have students who want to come. Yay!



They all brought tons of snacks, even a cake!
Well, at least we all had breakfast.



Watching how carefully Kurt handled the cake was like watching a surgery being performed.



My class before they left.

A really nice bunch that made me happy whenever I saw them.







Next, 10am Level 1:




Our party day was in a student's (utterly gorgeous) home. she made a few things, the others brought something, and they also ordered chicken. It was by far my best class party ever.




Crystal, excited for the chicken Grace is ordering.





Let's eat!




Hi Meg, hi Allia.

Okay, now you can eat.




Ugh . . . hi, Zayden. Is everything okay?







Last, 8pm Level 3 & 4 combo class:




Thula and her class joined us as we went to a nice Korean restaurant. As a few of us had beef, the others had pork and duck.

Good times had by all.



Most of my students (and 2 of Thula's) and I.




Husband and wife with their great friend.




Quiet Thomas and Energetic Charlie.




Sooway, how can we ever dare to forget you?




Jimmy and his special guest!




Thank you all for coming and for making this Party Day the best one of my time in SeoCheonan. May God bless you all and help you improve your English. I hope to see you and talk with you again some time soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment