Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Four places to check out in Busan

I met my friend Greg in Busan during the weekend of August 4th-5th. We went to quite a few really cool places, but I only took pictures in four of them. Thought I'd share them with you below.

Ecotopia Vegetarian Restaurant

This place is worth a trip to Busan, even if you're not a vegetarian. The atmosphere is very cozy, with plenty of natural light and an outdoor eating area. They have Facebook and Naver, and are mentioned in Happy Cow.

Forgot what this was, but remembered it's good.

Racoonamatata (Racoon Cafe)

Yeap, a raccoon cafe in Busan. I believe there are others, but we went to this one. I'm not a major fan of raccoons, but this was a pretty cool place. You can check them out on Instagram and Facebook

From the outside, looking in.

Know before you go.

 "TempurCinema" at Centum City, Busan

Why sit on a stiff, upright chair at the movies, when you can recline as you wish on your own Tempurpedic bed?
I kid thee not. 
They do cost a pretty penny (40,000 KRW per bed), but it was a fun experience--then again, we watched Mama Mia 2, so that may have added to the overall fun memory.
Here are articles by Business Korea and CNBC.

Our beds/seats. I know, my camera's not the best.

 

Dala Chocolate Cafe

If you're going to start a diet, make sure you do so after visiting this place. Their main attraction is the dinosaur egg bingsu. Greg and I thought we'd try that and a brownie. Needless to say, the two were too much for us, and we were "chocolated-out."
This place is quite popular. In case you don't believe me, here's their Facebook, Instagram, KoreaBridge article, SoraNews24 article, Fulbright Korea Infusion article, and I'm sure you can find more on your own.

What's crackin'?
See why that egg and the brownie were too much?



If you get a chance to go to Busan, be sure to try and check some of these out--and possibly save the others for a future visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment