Monday, August 27, 2012

Sunset & Yacht

Hi, just wanted to share 2 pics from a sunset I was able to catch and 2 from a yacht I got to go on.

First, the sunset.


Ok, I didn't say it was a good picture, just 1 I was able to get on top of a hill looking down the city and, eventually, down the island. You can see the sea behind the buildings.
The really bright lights are from ships. This is how they catch squid.



A little further back from the sea. I thought the colors were cool, but being bitten by tons of mosquitoes wasn't. I promise you, in the 3-minute space of time I was there, I was bitten at least 10 times! I HATE mosquitoes!



Ok, off to the yacht . . .


This belongs to a family from the church (they've saved a lot). More church members arrived and this place had a lot of people (kids too).
Unfortunately, we weren't able to leave the port 'cause a typhoon was on its way. We just stayed there, but it was still fun. I got to swim around a bit. I had fun.



Yeap, I'm on a yacht. (I remember there was a big deal about "being on a boat"; I guess here's proof I was "on a boat"). This was before the rest of the church arrived and I jumped into the water. Fun times, indeed.


Ok, the end. Just wanted to share. You can go and do your homework now.

No comments:

Post a Comment