Thursday, January 10, 2013

AMAZING restaurant (6.Jan)

I really need to share this place with you.
On Sunday (Jan. 6th) I met up with a kid who worked in Paris Baguette (near the institute). I'd go there every so often and we'd strike up a little chit-chat. He stopped working there but we had exchanged phone numbers by then (doesn't happen often, I must admit) and agreed to meet up at a later date. This was postponed a couple of times until this past Sunday. We met and he took me to this restaurant.
He opened the door and I stepped inside. I was in utter shock. We weren't even in the restaurant part and I was already amazed. We walked down the stairs and entered the restaurant.
Whoa.

Wow.

Dang.


The following pictures were all taken in the same place--inside the same building on the same floor.


There's a band room in this restaurant!
If you feel like making some music as you wait for your food, you're welcome to play away (for a small fee).



Let the gag pics begin . . .

If only I practiced when I had piano lessons, I could do this for real instead of faking it.



Yay! I get to hold a violin without making anyone (i.e. owner, shopkeeper) nervous!
(it was missing 2 strings).



Sorry, how do I play this?



1 . . . 2 . . . 3 . . . 4 . . . !



Hey, a rocking horse made out of gifts. Who knew?
(the band room is right behind me, where the flash is reflected)



They have a REAL dog!
I'm a cat-person myself, but I miss Golden Retrievers. Small dogs just aren't "real" dogs to me. Sorry.




The guy, one of the restaurant owners (dog), and yours truly.




Your kids--or you yourself--will enjoy this game room.




Play Wii or ping-pong. . .



. . . or any other video games.




You can even have those photo-booth pictures made of yourself and friends/family/special someone.



Back at our table, he gets his chicken smothered in cheese and cream pasta . . . whereas my chicken rolls & fries are on their way.




From my seat, this is what I see to my companion's right. Who could think of this kind of decoration? (I mean this as a positive)




This was what I saw from the angle of my seat, looking off to my companion's left.



My chicken rolls and fries.




What I thought of them.



From the main desk/counter (you can get unlimited refills on several kinds of tea) looking back to our table.




What?! A movie room?!



Yeap, a movie room indeed.



The seating arrangements. For a small fee, you and yours can enjoy a movie too.



Proof that kids walk on walls and ceilings.



Don't really know what this is, but it looked interesting.




Bathrooms and (emergency) exit.




You may be lucky enough to have a computer on your table.
(or you can get a booth/room all to yourself, for more privacy, but you must be in a party of at least 4.




Miniatures?



Snowy village.




Yet another computer.



A trampoline for kids who just need to jump.




Notebooks in the foreground for those who want to use them, and a candy bar in the background (didn't check, but I think there's a small fee for it as well).




The bridge, piano, and tree near the entrance of the restaurant.




Wanna listen to music or play with a robot/other games?




Want an electronic fortune teller?




I guess if you want to toast bread or just need to use the sink . . . wait, are those cookbooks?




The booth between the waterfall on the glass and the booth with the ladies on the foreground is where the two of us enjoyed our lunch (and started sight-seeing!).




Yeah, I like chandeliers.




The restaurant name and menu cover.




Some of the unlimited stuff you can enjoy.



Finally, I was able to get a good view of the restaurant from the outside. Reminds me of European architecture.
This place is in Tab-dong, just past most of the major name-brand shops. If you get the chance, I definitely recommend it! This is a great place for friends, couples, even families can have a blast. 
Thing is, most people go out to eat, then go to a cafe, then go and do something else. Here, you've got all of these options together in the same place. If you go to different places to do all of the above, it'll cost you more than going to this one-stop amazing place. Lord willing, I'm definitely coming back here before I leave Jeju for good.

Yay, I'm all caught up. We're both up-to-date with the latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment