Sunday, January 20, 2013

Friday afternoon walk (11.Jan.)

I hadn't really gone out for a walk in a while. On Friday, Jan. 11th, I decided to go out for one.
I took my camera with me too.
See what I saw:


This is the "Dollar General" of Korea.
You can find anything here for quite cheap.



This store has 3 floors, as you can see.
But can you figure out exactly what's on which floor?



Back to Jeju National Museum.
I already took a picture of this dome before, but I had to come and try with my new camera.



Oh, want to try old-fashioned printing?



Here's a girl working on her own picture.



Directions.
Got'em?



Just 1 pattern (there were about 6 in this room).
This is the best part about any museum--the kids' hands-on section, where anyone can play and try stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment