Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Apartment, waves, and snow (23. Dec.)

I don't remember exactly when, but I promised to show pictures of my new place. Sheesh, to think I moved into my new apartment back in April, and only now did I take pictures and decide to show you.
Better late than never, right?

We'll begin with my bedroom: 

Bedroom
The blanket wasn't my choice, but it's warm. As far as I'm concerned; in winter, warmth trumps style.



My window's screen.
I LOVE it!
The map of the world with flags! Almost as though it were made for me.



2 wardrobes.
I guess this is a set. Don't really need both, but I use'em anyway.



Bathroom floor.



Shower and sink.
No shower curtain. That's ok.



Bathroom mirror.



Sink & toilet.



Random room
Cleaning supplies and ironing board & iron.



A/C, rice cooker, and vacuum cleaner.



Kitchen.



Refrigerator.
The sliding doors are to the random room, whose pictures I showed earlier.



Between "random room" and bathroom.



Living room



Door & shoe cabinet
(plus a bunch of trash I took out later)


Phone and tourist info and brochures.



Washing machine out in the veranda.



Veranda.


Bed in Bedroom 2 (guestroom)



Window, table, & closet.
(this is where I use my computer the most. this room has the best internet signal)



Inside the closet. 
More storage than anything else.


Ok, there it is! My apartment, about 9 months after I moved in--and 2 months before I move out.


. . . Off to other stuff . . .

Just a couple of blocks from the apartment.
See the blue off in the distance? That's the sea.



The sea.



It was REALLY windy down there.
Just look at how high these waves jump over the gate (about 2 meters above sea level).







Really stormy.
I loved it.



A few students and I had dinner, desert, and then went to a photo booth.
Good times, good times.


Ah, we got snow!
Not much compared to mainland, but it's still snow nonetheless.


A few guys and cars on the snow.



Snow on tropical plants.



At the district court sidewalk.



A little dust on the bushes.



The park by the institute.


Still have to show you my Christmas and Christmas break pics.
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment