Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Random Dec. Night walk (19.Dec.)

Hi, Happy New Year!
Allow me to use this time to finish what I couldn't finish last year--my posts for Dec. 2012.

One night, I just felt like going for a walk, so I did. I took the bus to the new city region of Jeju (called "Shin Jeju") and then walked around. I even walked all the way back to the apartment (took about 1.5 hours, but I didn't care). As I walked, I noticed the lights and decided to use the camera in my backpack. Here are my results:


At the Shin-Jeju Rotary (round-about)



Lighted fountain down a promenade (part 1).



Lighted fountain down a promenade (part 2).



Just water & light.



Water, light, & vegetation.



At the intersection to go to the airport.



Top.



Middle (sign in English)



Bottom (sign in Korean)

Not much, I know, but hey I'm slowly getting my wanderlust back. Baby-steps, people; baby-steps. This means I'll have more pictures and more stuff to show you all. 
Now if you'll excuse me, I'll get on to doing just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment