Monday, March 17, 2014

3 Great things--a wonderful way to start out the new week

As the title says, there are 3 great things that happened today--actually, 3 things I received today.

1st: my medical insurance booklet.
With this, I can go into any hospital/clinic in Korea and be attended for really cheap. You'd be surprised at how little one pays for medical services here; it's absolutely WONDERFUL! And now I can enjoy it too!

2nd: my flight allowance.
This is the money we were promised to reimburse our flight ticket over. Now, I can pay off my credit card, except that I've been using my credit card a lot just to not have to spend my cash. Let's say that with the flight over and all the expenses I've made just to survive (and a few things to treat myself), I'll need to wait for the settlement allowance to have enough to pay off my credit card completely. But that's fine. Payday is a week away tomorrow. ^.^

3rd: internet installed in my apartment!
Yes, I'm actually writing this post in my apartment, not a cafe or in 1 of my 5 schools; I'm in the privacy of my own apartment. The guy who installed it took no more than 10 minutes to do everything. I kinda felt that I could have done the installation myself, had I known all the minor details.

So yes: I can now go to any hospital and have internet at home with the money I just got. What a wonderful way to start out the new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment